Personal Trainer Relations Consultant
The Personal Trainer Relations Consultant will report to the CEO.
The Personal Trainer Relations Consultant is a two month position with a focus on onboarding, mentoring and developing the first 50 active trainers on the UBQFIT platform. Trainers can be from any category but should be a good mix of any fitness + wellness categories such as HIIT, Yoga, Meditation, MMA, Recovery and so on. This position may be extended to a full time position with competitive cash + equity compensation pending the success of this project.
Compensation is commensurate with industry standards for equity and cash for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruit new trainers for the UBQFIT platform
- Help new trainers set up profile
- Produce 3 x 15-minute workouts for their profile page so people can review their style and quality to book
- Set up the trainer’s calendar availability and prices for 1-1 sessions
- Set up the trainer’s subscription channel and create pricing for the channel and upload recorded content
- Book a minimum of one live paid class a month
- Communicate to ownership any and all occurrences involving trainers
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward an encouraging and innovative work environment
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multitask.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a great team player.